Your introduction

Please Introduce yourself and your interests

3 Likes

I am Srushti. I love coding. Exploring new things really interests me. Tech enthusiast!

2 Likes

Myself Reena.I love reading books!!New technologies always interests me. A coding geek!

2 Likes

I am Kinjal. I like to explore new things and learn new technologies. I like to coding!!

2 Likes

Myself Prajakta. I like to read books ,learn new stuffs out there and interact with new people.

2 Likes

My name is Himani.I like to read books on Science fiction .Also, I like to connect and interact with people from different fields of work and try and connect a link with them .I like to explore and do coding.

2 Likes

hii…! I am Ritika. I love to explore new digital technologies and i love to code.

2 Likes

Myself Vaishnavi.
I am a detail-oriented person. I eagerly look forward to learn and explore new things. I love to read in my spare time.

2 Likes

I am Tulika, I like to code and I am into blockchain technology.

2 Likes

Hii…I am sanyukta …I like coding and also I am interested in astronomy

2 Likes

Hii…I’m Aditi.I like to explore new things and love coding.

2 Likes

I’m Sakshi, I m into machine learning.I m interested in AI and looking forward for more tech stuff to explore

2 Likes

Hey this is Maitreyee. I like reading novels and trekking.

2 Likes

Hii, I’m Priya!!
I like exploring new things. New techies really interests me. I love to code.

2 Likes

I’m Avdhi , l m interested in coding and now I want to gain lot’s of knowledge about it …

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Pradnya. I am an astronomy enthusiast, an ardent learner and look forward to apply the knowledge from this study group.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, I am Mihir.
I am Android Enthusiast and interested in learning and developing projects in Android

2 Likes

Hey @Pratikkk give also your intro .

1 Like

Hey Guys… I am a Data science Enthusiasm and my vision is to by the help of AI give positive impact on india.

2 Likes

Hi All

I’m Jinesh, I am beginner to the data science world

2 Likes