In this competition, participants will attempt to maximize agents’ performance using a fixed number of environment interactions. Agents will be evaluated in each of these 16 publicly released environments, as well as in four secret test environments created specifically for this competition. By aggregating performance across so many diverse environments, we can obtain high quality metrics to judge the underlying algorithms.
- June 3rd - July 6th : Warm-Up Round
- July 7th - August 31st : Round 1 (General Entry)
- September 1st - October 19th : Round 2 (Finals)
- October 20th - October 25th : Post Competition Analysis
- October 25th : Final Results Announced
- October 16th - November 10th : Post Competition Wrap-Up