Role: Machine Learning Engineer, Applied Scientist - Knowledge Graph
Location: San Francisco, CA, US
- A graduate degree in computer science.
- 4+ years of academic or industry experience in knowledge graphs, data management, natural language processing.
- Strong programming skills (Python, C++) and data engineering skills (SQL, Pandas).
- Background in graph algorithms, and machine learning (e.g., XGBoost, Keras/Tensorflow).
- An ability to identify and prioritize high-impact problems and deliver solutions that provide reasonable trade-offs between urgency and quality.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership