(IST)Chennai,India-Study Group

Hi there we can share our knowledge, experience on this course. Here we can communicate in English and Tamil. The motive of this Study group is to create environment who are not well at English so feel free to speak in Tamil if you want. Language is not a barrier to learn.

12 Likes

There are already groups like Health care or US -NA group. Why dont you contribute there?

Cool. We can discuss here as well.

1 Like

I am new to this group.Is there any step to join in this group?

1 Like

Hello everyone,
happy to see our tamil community…

1 Like

Hi @viratsatheesh29

How to join a study group?

Go to the Study Groups page and look through the list of study groups, and try to find one in your city/timezone. Comment “I’m interested” on the topic, and you’ll start getting notifications when someone replies to the topic. The organizer will post details on how you can keep in touch with others in the group, and the weekly schedule for discussion & review over video calls.

If you cannot find a study group for your city/timezone, you should consider creating one

Just comment - “I m interested”, you will get notification if any activity happens here

1 Like

Do u have any slack group for Chennai?

1 Like

My name satheesh “i am interested”

1 Like

I have created a slack group for chennai.

1 Like

Can anybody suggest what concept will be useful for captcha recognition.

1 Like

Hey guys 'i am interested ’ to join group.

1 Like

Sorry for delay guys, which platform is ok for you guys

• Whatsapp
  • Discord
  • Slack
  • Facebook

0 voters

There is a tutorial in keras docs which was just added few days ago.

I’m interested plz add me.

Hi everyone i am new to this group…
I’m interested

Join this group guys we can help each other.

i’m interested , and when will another certification course start please get notify