Introduce Yourself Here

Jovian.ml is a great way platform gain experience, build a portfolio and even get official recommendations and certifications on your LinkedIn profile.

Please join this group if you are in Delhi (or close enough). Be sure to sign up for Jovian.ml first.

After that, please tell a bit about yourself by replying to this thread, including:

• a bit of your personal history
  • where you live (this can be useful post-lockdown)
  • your experience in programming and machine learning
  • what you hope to achieve
  • anything else you think is of importance or just interesting
1 Like

.Hello Everyone,
My name is Jigyasa. I’m a computer science UG student. Hope, you all are doing well in this this situation.

• I’m currently at dungarpur, Rajasthan ( a small town near Udaipur). And familiar with dehliites so, joined this group.
  • My experience in programming is at intermediate level and I’m comfortable with some languages like python, javascript, PHP etc. I’m also a cybersecurity enthusiast so, wanting to learn AI using ML so, for now I’m not familiar with ML.
  • So, let’s connect, share information with each other, learn, explore and execute !!
2 Likes

Hi ,
I am Satyam . I did my MS in Geoinformatics from BIT Mesra in 2020. I am taking this course to apply deep learning on my feature extraction project . ML and AI is one the important aspects in Goeinformatics (spatial intelligence ) . I am looking forward to learning .

Thanks & Regards
Satyam Suman

2 Likes