Introduce Yourself Here

Hello, my name is Luay, I am currently a Freelance Software Developer and an Undergraduate Researcher at my University. My passion resides with robotics and artificial intelligence, hoping to get a better understanding with this course!

Hi Everyone ,I am Divya.Currently working as a software engineer in DXC Technology.I was passoinate about ML and deep learning.I want to add ml and deep learning to my skills which will help in my carrer tyransformation

Hi everyone,

My name is Upendra, currently working as a Data Scientist in a Biotechnology company and I am really excited to be taking this course.

Hello everyone , my name is Nikhil Reddy ,currently pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and Technology from GITAM(Deemed to be University).I have 2 months experience in working with python.Hence I opted in to see if this helps me develop skills and meet my goals.

Hello.im harish sabasivam from india,tamil nadu.im a eeb developer who build applications using mern/pern stacks.im getting into ml using tensorflow js.im here to learn the fundamental and way how the neural nets works.
So that i can build better models for browser🙏

Hello , I am Deepmalya Mondal , currently pursuing btech in electronics and communication.I am an avid enthusiast in ML and deep learning.Really looking forward to doing more stuff with Pytorch!

Hi am Stevin Marks software engineer from Guyana

My name is Stevin Marks n am from Guyana

Hey Everyone ~!
Here’s Ahmed Awadh From Yemen! I’m Power System Engineer ~ :smiley:
I am very excited about joining you over here and look forward to learning new programming skills :blush:

Hii, I am Prateek , currently perusing my Bachelor Of Engineering in Computer Engineering. Passionate about ML from the 1 year of my college and its about in 2 year i startedd learning about it. From this course i want to learn the Pytorch to build my models as It is most existing frame work to work upon.

Hi everyone,
I’m Abhay, I’m pursuing bachelor of technology in computer science and looking forward to learn
Deep Learning

Hello. I am Rock Howard from Austin TX. I have been a professional coder for 40 years and also have a Physics/Astronomy degree from CalTech. I have specialized in Pyhton/Django/Flask for the last 12 years but for the last portion of my career I have decided to refocus on Data Science with the intention of getting back into astronomy or other science related research. Besides learning PyTorch I am also learning Julia as it seems to be a good choice for tackling the huge data sets that are coming online from a variety of new astronomy projects.

1 Like

hello all.this is Ayush Singh . I’ve learnt python a bit and want to take my learnings a bit further with this course.

Hello, i’m Gustavo Parra, i’m a physicist Phd student. I want to apply deep learning in finding eigenstats fo Lithium atom.

Hello,
I am Girinath and i am BSC computer science student currently in final year. I got placed in CTS and Infosys in the campus placements and I am waiting for my offer letter. I have some basic knowledge in python programming and i am completly new to ML, DS or DLP so i hope i will get some good support from this community. I recently started a youtube channel where i started a python for beginners course to improve my python knowledge by teaching others and i believe that teaching is a great way to get good at any skill. Check out my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPbWelph1JzG5tRbYwaKH_A and this is my github profile https://github.com/girinathtime.
Looking forward for a great learning experience…

Hey there everyone! I am Malhar Sonaniskar, final year Mechanical Engineering student from Pune University.

Hi everyone,
This is Tarek Ahmed. I am a full stack web developer based on Vancouver, Canada. Mostly I use django and react. I don’t have proper knowledge about ML/AI but I am pretty excited to join this community. Looking to learn something interesting that can help my build some of my ideas.
Thank you.

Hi,
I an Asmita Dhungana, currently a 3rd year Computer Science Student at Kathmandu University, Nepal. I am also a Blockchain Developer Intern at Ibriz.ai. I wanted to participate in this certification course to learn more about ML and Deep Learning aspects of Python, to know better so that I can include this in my upcoming projects! Excited to learn more!

Hey all!

I’m Akif, a last year high school student from Turkey. I’ve been into machine learning for around a year. I’m hoping to learn more about deep learning and meet new minds here!

HI All,

An Old man trying to learn a new technology. Hopefully can be successfull.
Also hoping for help from everyone in learning.

Post this hopefully I can crack a interview in ML :stuck_out_tongue: