(GMT+2)South Africa-Study Group

Let us start a study group for South Africans. If not of us are here, I will join another one.

1 Like

@haaikraai I am new here I would like to join you here to help each other out

Hey. I am fairly new as well. But I think I am starting to get the hang of it now :slight_smile:
It would be great if you can help with the administration of the study group.

Getting amped for tonight’s lecture and seeing if I can still catch up on old assignments for this day.

@ chevezpakiry So I do apologise for the delay.

We can perhaps set a time to meet up over Zoom or whichever platform

hey, I am GMT+2 how can i join you?

@ chevezpakiry and @ najlaahassabelnabi

I am happy to announce that we will be continuing with the study group even though the course is over.

Together we can delve deeper into machine learning as South Africans. I shall be in contact with you soon, but feel in the meantime, please try your best to find other fellow South Africans who would like to join our community. It is okay if they did not do the course, anyone who is passionate enough can contribute to our collective interest in their own way. The more we are, the more we learn.

We can also then stick together for any other upcoming courses, start working on projects together and of course we should never underestimate the importance of networking.

We will talk soon. I hope you are as excited as I am. Together I am sure we will excel at this interesting, but vast land of learning that still awaits to be explored.