Role: Data Scientist
Location: Washington, DC
- Expertise in working with advanced analytics and data sciences
- Leverage statistical, econometric, stochastic, operations research, predictive modeling, simulation, optimization (linear, mixed integer, constraint programming), and/or machine learning analytics techniques
- Utilize tools/programming languages including ILOG CPLEX, SPSS, SAS, R, Python, and Spark
- Define key business problems to be solved
- Formulate mathematical approaches and gather data to solve those problems, develop, analyze/draw conclusions, test solutions and present to the client
- Enhance performance by applying advanced mathematical modeling, data analytics, optimization, and machine learning techniques.