Here are three links you should check out today:
- [Video Tutorial] Analyze Covid-19 data using Pandas: Learn to perform data analysis with Python & Pandas while analyzing real-world Covid-19 cases data. You can just watch & learn or follow along with a runnable Jupyter notebook.
- [Research] Synthesized videos of professional tennis players: Watch AI-generated tennis players play full competitive tennis points in this demo of vid2player. The model and training codebase for this project are open source.
- [Blog Post] Identifying Emergency Vehicles using PyTorch: Fatalities due to traffic delays of emergency vehicles such as ambulance & fire brigade is a huge problem. Follow this article to learn how to build a deep learning system to detect emergency vehicles.
We’d love to hear from you - just reply on this thread.
- Working on a course or a project? Let us know.
- Came across an interesting article or tutorial? Share it here.
- Are you stuck with something? Ask a question.
Want to get this daily newsletter in your email inbox? Just click the bell icon and select “Watching First Post” on the newsletter homepage.