Here are three links you should check out today:
[Model] Wav2Lip - Accurately lip-syncing videos to dubbed audio: Check out this exciting demo of Tony Stark speaking in 5 languages & Andrew Ng teaching in German with perfect lipsync, thanks to the Wav2Lip open-source deep learning model…
- [Tutorial] Apple Launches an AI/ML Residency Program: A year-long program for experts in various fields to apply their domain expertise to build revolutionary ML and AI-powered products & experiences. Learn more and apply here: https://machinelearning.apple.com/updates/introducing-aiml-residency-program
- [Blog Post] Facial Expression Recognition with PyTorch using 4 different models: This is a comprehensive 2-part survey of different approaches for classifying facial expressions using PyTorch, with working code shared via runnable Juptyer notebooks.
We’d love to hear from you - just reply on this thread
- Working on a course or a project? Let us know.
- Came across an interesting article or tutorial? Share it here.
- Are you stuck with something? Ask a question.
Want to get this daily newsletter in your email inbox? Just click the bell icon and select “Watching First Post” on the newsletter homepage.