Data Science Daily Newsletter - September 2, 2020

Here are three links you should check out today:

1. [Video] Python Basics: Variables, Data Types, Conditions, and Loops: Learn the basics of Python by following along with this interactive video tutorial. This is the first in a series of tutorials we’ll be posting every few days…

1. [Tutorial] Movie Recommendation using Neural Networks: Learn how to build a state-of-the-art movie recommendation system using the FastAI deep learning framework, with just 10 lines of code

1. [Book] Dive Into Python 3 : This is a hands-on guide to Python 3 and its differences from Python 2. Each chapter starts with a real, complete code sample, picks it apart and explains the pieces, and then puts it all back together in a summary at the end.

We’d love to hear from you - just reply on this thread

• Working on a course or a project? Let us know.
  • Came across an interesting article or tutorial? Share it here.
  • Are you stuck with something? Ask a question.

Want to get this daily newsletter in your email inbox? Just click the bell icon and select “Watching First Post” on the newsletter homepage.

2 Likes

It’s really nice . I am currently doing python course on freecodecamp.org and the same on py4e.org (For the autograder) . I already covered 15 modules out of 17 . I am looking to contribute to any open source project . If you can recommend any then it will be nice for me to practice what I have learnt till now .

1 Like

Hi,
While doing my numpy assignment i.e.assignment 2 I came across a very interesting blog . I found it very helpful and I hope it will be helpful for other newbie like me .

Please find the blog here :- https://machinelearningmastery.com/start-here/

5 Likes