Here are three links you should check out today:
- [Video] Data Visualization with Python, Matplotlib & Seaborn: Learn data visualization in 90 minutes with this video tutorial. Follow along & experiment with the code, available as an executable Jupyter notebook.
- [Blog] U-Net for Image Segmentation using PyTorch: Learn how to build & train a deep learning model with the U-net architecture to perform image segmentation in just 60 lines code using PyTorch.
- [Conference] NeurIPS Conference: Registrations for the NeurIPS are opening soon. The conference is being held in a virtual format this year, and students can buy a ticket for just $25 (you can also apply for financial support).
ODSC Europe Conference FREE Ticket Giveaway
As community partners for the ODSC Europe Conference, we’re giving away 1 FREE ticket to the conference. To qualify for a chance to win the ticket, upload an interesting Jupyter notebook to your Jovian.ml profile and share the link by replying to this thread, before Wed, 16 Sep, 23:59 GMT.
We’d love to hear from you - just reply on this thread.
- Working on a course or a project? Let us know.
- Came across an interesting article or tutorial? Share it here.
- Are you stuck with something? Ask a question.
Want to get this daily newsletter in your email inbox? Just click the bell icon and select “Watching First Post” on the newsletter homepage.