Here are three links you should check out today:
- [Blog Post] Continuous Machine Learning: Learn how continuous integration & deployment techniques from software development can be applied to machine learning in this 3-part series
- [Course] Causal Inference Bootcamp by Duke University: What do we mean by saying something causes an effect to happen? How can we measure it and teach computers to identify causation? Follow this Duke University course to find the answers.
- [Conference] Open Data Science Conference (ODSC) Europe: Jovian.ml excited to partner with ODSC Europe, one of the world’s largest conferences on applied machine learning. Use the code ODSC_VC_JovianML for a 10% discount.
We’d love to hear from you - just reply on this thread.
- Working on a course or a project? Let us know.
- Came across an interesting article or tutorial? Share it here.
- Are you stuck with something? Ask a question.
Want to get this daily newsletter in your email inbox? Just click the bell icon and select “Watching First Post” on the newsletter homepage.