Data Science Daily Newsletter - September 1, 2020

Here are three links you should check out today:

1. [Challenge] 100 Numpy exercises: Practice your Numpy skills with 100 numpy problems (very easy to very difficult) with this interactive workbook. Get help, discuss ideas & share your solutions with the community.

1. [Tutorial] Train an Image Classifier from scratch using in 5 minutes on a single GPU: Follow-along with this interactive tutorial to train a convolutional neural network that can classify images of everyday objects from the CIFAR10 dataset using the PyTorch deep learning framework. Learn advanced techniques like data normalization, augmentation, ResNets, batchnorm and more…

1. [Book] The Art of Data Science : Analyzing data is a combination of science and art. While there are many resources available for learning tools, libraries & techniques, this book goes explores ways to take your data analysis projects from good to great.

We’d love to hear from you - just reply on this thread

• Working on a course or a project? Let us know.
  • Came across an interesting article or tutorial? Share it here.
  • Are you stuck with something? Ask a question.

Want to get this daily newsletter in your email inbox? Just click the bell icon and select “Watching First Post” on the newsletter homepage.

We’ll see you tomorrow!

4 Likes

PART-I

PART-II

I have written these down with the notebook links in the blogs itself.
Please let me know how you like it.
Thanks to you @aakashns and the jovian ml team once again.
If you like it, do share it.

2 Likes

@himani007 Thank you so much for sharing ! :+1:t2:

1 Like

:slight_smile: Sure do let me know if this was helpful.

Very nice and comprehensive articles! Would you like to submit them to our publication?

I’ve added you as a writer, please go to “Edit Story” and submit to our publication (please remove from Medium curation), if you’d like us include your articles.

1 Like

Yes Absolutely! Thank you.

Your articles have been published and featured on our front page: https://medium.com/jovianml

Thanks for the contribution!

2 Likes

Wow, Thank you so much.