(CET) UK Weekly Study Group

Proposing a study group for participants from the UK or in the UK timezone. I’m an IT Pro in London. Fairly new to ML, but very keen to learn.

2 Likes

Sounds great to me - I am currently based near Oxford

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m shaoyu, currently a MSc data science student of Lancaster University, will start a placement about image motion blur detection and correction in June, so this deep learning course is perfect for me,
I have a some ML experience and I’m looking forward to discuss with you .

2 Likes

Hi guys, I am based in Ireland, post grad in Neuroscience new to ML, really looking forward to this course.

1 Like

Hello I’m Sumiah, I’ll start PhD next year in a biomedical program where a lot of deep learning models are used, eager to learn.

1 Like

Hi, I’m beginner to ML too, It would be a wonderful opportunity to learn together

1 Like

Hello Everyone , I’m Aslam. Alumnus of UL, background in mech engg. Working towards a career where I can use ML techniques to make things better .

1 Like

I am new to ML as well. I am in Cote D’ivoire but my time zone is same with UK. I hope to learn from this group.

1 Like

Hai Everyone, very interested in meeting you all. I’m a Mechatronics Graduate with basic knowledge in ML. Feeling happy to learn with you. Is there any common platform for sharing information?

1 Like

I am interested to join

1 Like

Greetings everyone, I’m in Cameroon and we are in the same timezone. I’m currently a Master’s student in the computer science field working on Natural Language Processing ( Using Ontologies ). I’m interested in joining this group and hope I’ll learn a lot from you all.

1 Like

Greetings everyone. I’m Sherry based in London. Back ground in engineering.

1 Like

That will be a great idea

1 Like

Hey, I’m an intern earth observation engineer. Completing the fast.ai projects whilst I complete this course.
Maybe we can share our work here too?

Worth considering, I’m up for it

1 Like

I am a PhD student with keen interest in ML. I will be glad to join this study group

1 Like

I am based in Accra and I’m interested. Thanks

1 Like

I have been so confused with the Lesson2 homework. I can’t understand how to further reduce my val_loss no matter what I try. I have seen what works for others, but nothing is working for me.

My notebook is here: https://jovian.ml/anglinabhambra/02-insurance-linear-regression/v/28

Also, I tried running my notebook again too, but all of my more recent versions (today) appear as blank.

Any help would be most appreciated. :slight_smile:

Hey, I’d love to join this study group, I know we’re nearing the end of the course but before it ends I’d love to join one. Just for questions i may have with the course project and in general to connect with other eager data scientists

1 Like

me too … i’m interested, please add me