(CET) Europe Weekly Study Group

(CET) study group

Hi to everyone,
If seems that a group for European students has not been created yet.
So, no matter what skills you have or in which field you work,
If you find that the real thing that matters is passion and if you would like to share experiences and knowledge, this is the right place.
I am from Italy, I have some expertise with Java, python statistical libraries but few knowledges about ML.
My aim is to apply ML to music creation, image recognition and VR.
Everyone is welcome here.
Just type “I’m interested”

13 Likes

Hi Friend,
I am a junior software dev with experience of data engineering and coding in python, I am probably not at your level guys but I would be happy to contribute to your study group!

1 Like

:+1: you are welcome!

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested)
I’m manager in Moscow city department. I work with data for many years and just want to study pytorch with modern NNs applications.

2 Likes

Hi !
I’m interested in joining this course, I’m a French student in Applied Mathematics. My main programming language is Python and I’m familiar with scientific libraries. I don’t know if I am at the same experience level but I’m willing to learn and contribute to this group!

2 Likes

Hey.

I’m a french 2nd year CS student. I already did the machine learning course and deep learning specialization on Coursera by Andrew Ng. Currently, my goal is to choose which deep learning framework I feel best in before going deeper into it.

1 Like

Hello,
I’m Christodoulos from Greece and recently graduated as an Electrical and Computer Engineer. I have some experience with ML and DS. I would be really interested to take part in the study group :smile:
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi,my name is David,am a CS student and am interested in all things tech.Happy to be part of this.

1 Like

cool guys! it will be fun :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Mark. I am a 4th year student pursuing my bachelors degree in Computer Science. I am new to deep learning but i have some experience in python, data science and machine learning.

2 Likes

Hi Group. I am Salvador Rueda from Spain. I’ve been reading about machine learning for a while but I don’t have any practical experience. I’m looking forward to learning more about ML and have a good time.

2 Likes

Hello. I’m Caesar. I’m from Israel. I’m a software engineer with a B.Sc. in Computer Science. I have no background in Data Science, and I’m hoping to acquire a strong base in this course. I’m currently looking for a study group/partner.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I am from France . I am a junior data scientist, with skills in Machine Learning and Python, but newbie to PyTorch and Deep Learning.
Looking forward to follow this course

1 Like

Hello from Russia, Perm (:
My name is Alissa, I am a chemistry student (suddenly, kek) with the chemo&bioinformatics interests. I try to study ML, especially deep learning early with the other online-school and I am really interested in ML & DL. I use Python and I do love PyTorch (that does not mean that I do not try into TensorFlow but my Python version is 3.8 and there is no TensorFlow fot this).
Nice to know you all <3
Hope that course will be useful for all of us!

3 Likes

Hi! I’m Josep Oriol, from Barcelona, Spain!
I’m a mechanical engineer with a passion for data. I’ve studied DS specializations from datacamp and coursera with R, and now trying to catch up in python!
Great to be here!

2 Likes

“I’m interested! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi All!
I’m Khatereh, I’m living in Germany and just finished MBA studies in International Business.
I have some experience in Python, Html, SQL, and VBA.
I hope we can learn from each other.

1 Like

welcome to all of you!! :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Hi, I’m interested
I’m a maintenance Engineer with a bachelor in control systems, i look further to do a Master degree in Applied Image and Signal Processing that’s why I’m interested in learning further about AI,ML,DL.
Email : anis.bensaci8@gmail.com
Tel : +213696095561
Best regards.

1 Like

Nice to see such great interest here! I will recommend one of you to take up the initiative of conducting a poll to find a time to do weekly review session over video call.

What to do in the review sessions?

• One person can share their screen, and scroll through the notebook cell by cell
  • If anyone has any doubt about a cell, they can share, and you can have a discussion.
  • Everyone can share what they are planning to do for the assignment, and if already done, they can share links with the study group
  • anything else that comes to mind…
    The study group is a place to help and learn from each other.
4 Likes

Hi, i’m interested in this, too.
Actually working as a web developer in Italy and working on my master thesis in C.S.

1 Like