Binder not working

My binder does not load anyhelp?

You can simply download and install anaconda.
It contains bunch of good libraries like Pandas, Matplotlib, Numpy along with jupyter notebook too.
So simply download anaconda and run jupyter notebook in your local computer(offline too!!).

download for Mac,Windows or Linux.

I was thinking about that but how will I submit the assignments then and how can I open the assignments locally on my pc??

1 Like

Okay.
Firstly, you will have to install Jovian library
And as shown in the lecture 1 video which is available on YouTube you will have to commit your assignment to Jovian.

Second you can download the notebook by drop down which is next to clone button.

Again if you have any queries then, feel free to ask!

when I try to open my assignment which I had submitted yesterday,it shows me the below image

Can anyone help me out to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot…

Everytime I start Binder, I get the message “A connection to the notebook server could not be established…”

I will also try installing Conda locally now

Did you try relaunching the notebook? 1. Stop Kernel 2. Close the jupyter notebook tab or window 3. Go to the binder tab/window where it shows the jupyter notebook and relaunch the jupyter notebook.
If the binder window will not even open, try logging in at a different time.

I create my notebooks on my macbook and then use jovian to upload. Also make sure your version works on binder AFTER uploading prior to submission.

I started running my notebooks locally, in Ubuntu running on WSL2 on my Windows machine
…and havn’t tried Binder again since (so far)