Assignment 2: Numpy Array Operations - Share Your Work & Get Help

Assignment details and starter notebook can be found here:

Use this thread to share your work, and for asking questions.

7 Likes

Encountered this error on Kaggle

WARNING: Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'NewConnectionError('<pip._vendor.urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fb8af204190>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Temporary failure in name resolution')': /simple/jovian/
1 Like
1 Like

This is my assignment.

6 Likes

Ah yes! You are right. Thanks @Sebgolos

What is function 1,2,3 and 4

@nidhimepl1995 function 1,2,3,and 4 are the Numpy functions of your choice for the assignment :slight_smile: (if you are referring to the assignment notebook)

1 Like

Select any 5 functions from Numpy documentation which you find interesting or useful.Comment few words about the functions and try few examples for that respective functions.

Do the example need to be like a real-life case scenario? or just to illustrate the functionality of the function using two arrays/numbers?

Has anyone noted that in the assignment 2 there is two function 3 sections. Do we need to provide 6 functions including the function 3 twice or can we skip one function 3 section?

4 Likes

Please see my work.

10 Likes

Hi everyone,

Here is my submission for the 2nd assignment titled All About NAN in NumPy.

12 Likes

Hi everyone,
Here is my assignment 2 - Five useful Numpy functions

please check out if needed.
11 Likes

My assignment is about string operations with numpy: https://jovian.ml/lucafrance/numpy-array-operations

5 Likes

Hey guys ! Just completed my assignment and here is my notebook : https://jovian.ml/yashmlandai/numpy-array-operations

Please give a feedback. Don’t forget to LIKE and Share it if you think its informative !

Cheers.

11 Likes

this is my assignment:

7 Likes

Hi Guys,

Please see my Assignment 2 notebook. There I have covered few basic numpy array functions like Sorting, Unique, Full, Trim_Zeros, Arange…

11 Likes

Hey Guys, Look what I did in my 2nd assignment… Please feel free to take a look and hit that like button for my repo…

10 Likes

hi Techies ,
checkout my 2nd assignment i have uses matrix manipulation functions.
please suggest if any error or have any doubt then feel free to ask me .
looking forward to help you.

5 Likes