Assignment 1: Python Practice

Assignment details, problem statement, starter notebook and submission instructions:

Asking Questions

Please use this thread for asking questions about the assignment. If you are getting an error, please include the code, or the link to your Jupyter notebook in your question. You can discuss ideas and ask for hints about the problems in the assignments, but please don’t ask for or post the full working solution code to any problem.

23 Likes

How to proceed doing assignment? I am seeing the notebook having so many links for other notebooks and not able to modify or download it. Please tell, where to do so.

12 Likes

Completed assignment 1…
Thank you sir from starting with the very basic…

20 Likes

Hi @sdwivedi19,
please click on view notebook first and then when it opens, then clickon DUPLICATE button. this will create copy of the notebook. then when you are done with the assignment, copy paste the URL in MAKE A SUBMISSION field

14 Likes

can we made a discussion on our approaches so as to verify our answers?

1 Like

I am not able to save with jovian.commit().
It becomes endless for me

6 Likes

i have duplicated the assignment notebook but still cannot edit the ???

3 Likes

after duplication, open the notebook in binder or kaggle… make sure the notebook is set public.

3 Likes

Done with the assignment 1 :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Got to the notebook that you duplicated and hit the run button and choose either of the 3 options , I would suggest using Binder option.

2 Likes

What error are you receiving?

No errors, it is becoming an endless processs
whenever i try to save it like an endless loop

Have you done import jovian ?

1 Like

try to run on open binder

Using link i need to open in kaggle??

I’m Still not getting What to Do after opening Assignment 1.
Please can anyone Tell in detail, I have account on Codelab

Which logic you had used in problem 5 for finding happy tweets. I tried for looping for and if but didn’t get the desird result. could u help

7 Likes

yeah sure…
you just need to use nested for loop there…and on if condition…
thats it…hope this helps @nidhiscity

1 Like

if it’s allowed here…