All About: Get help on all things data science

Get help on all things Data Science. If you get stuck somewhere, want some technical support, or are unsure about something, please feel free to ask here.

What can you ask:

• If you getting started with something new and don’t know how to approach
  • If you are looking to collaborate or want to connect with someone with past experience
  • To get technical support on anything you are stuck with

Keep these points in mind to get a response from the community:

• Be concise
  • In case of support on errors, include steps to reproduce the same error
  • Include screenshots and links to your projects wherever necessary
  • Share your environment setup wherever necessary
  • Be thankful and considerate to people who come forward to help
  • Give the community some time to reply back

tweets
number_of_happy_tweets = 0

perform the calculations here

for tweet in tweets:
for words in happy_words:
if happy_words in tweet:
number_of_happy_tweets+=1
else:
print(“not a happy tweet”)
print(number_of_happy_tweets)
#help mee with these code sir

Hello @vishal,
I am not if this is the right are to ask this, please forward me somewhere else if this topic does not belong here.

I do not receive any emails related to the currently running course (zero to Pandas). I think my email has been removed from the distribution list when I requested to unsubscribe after the previous course (zero to GANs) and now although I registered to the new course (zero to Pandas), somehow my email is still not included in the distribution list. How can I get help to this respect?

Thank you in advance

can anyone tell me is this code is correct or not to find odd or even number through define function

def odd_even(num):
if num%2== 0:
return “even”
else:
return “odd”
print(odd_even(8))

can any one tell

Hi All,
Off-late facing this issue where the Binder session is not loading. Takes a lot of time and eventually reports : ‘Internal Server Error’. Did not have this issue earlier. Further, just before this complete breakdown, in every session , I could run just one line of code, post which the kernel died.
Would be great if anybody could help me resolve this issue!

You can use print instead of return, as it consumes less time to execute.
To make it even faster, you can define a global variable
even = "even"
and then
if num%2 == 0:
print(even)

Not sure if this is the place to ask for help , please let me know if not, thank you. I have windows 10, Python 3.8.5, trying to add sound to my projects. Using winsound and wav files but no sound. My code needs work on but I’m at a lost as to how to setup the code for this use. I anyone has a clue to what I’m trying to do thank you.
Thank you for your help
Ron
2020-09-05T07:00:00Z

I am working on a promote_types(type1,type2) function and wanted to know as I JAX has promotion rules ,Is numpy has somrthing like JAX.

Can we access the course material throughout our lifetime?

I tried to run locally on my machine by following all the steps mentioned in notebook.

But when it opens on localhost, it is saying "Kernal failed to start

Here is the log
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\tornado\web.py”, line 1703, in _execute
result = await result
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\tornado\gen.py”, line 742, in run
yielded = self.gen.throw(*exc_info) # type: ignore
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\notebook\services\sessions\handlers.py”, line 69, in post
model = yield maybe_future(
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\tornado\gen.py”, line 735, in run
value = future.result()
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\tornado\gen.py”, line 742, in run
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\notebook\services\sessions\sessionmanager.py”, line 88, in create_session
kernel_id = yield self.start_kernel_for_session(session_id, path, name, type, kernel_name)
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\tornado\gen.py”, line 735, in run
value = future.result()
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\notebook\services\sessions\sessionmanager.py”, line 100, in start_kernel_for_session
kernel_id = yield maybe_future(
value = future.result()
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\notebook\services\kernels\kernelmanager.py”, line 176, in start_kernel
kernel_id = await maybe_future(self.pinned_superclass.start_kernel(self, **kwargs))
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\multikernelmanager.py”, line 185, in start_kernel
km.start_kernel(**kwargs)
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\manager.py”, line 309, in start_kernel
kernel_cmd, kw = self.pre_start_kernel(**kw)
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\manager.py”, line 256, in pre_start_kernel
self.write_connection_file()
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\connect.py”, line 468, in write_connection_file
self.connection_file, cfg = write_connection_file(self.connection_file,
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\jupyter_client\connect.py”, line 138, in write_connection_file
with secure_write(fname) as f:
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\contextlib.py”, line 113, in enter
return next(self.gen)
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\jupyter_core\paths.py”, line 435, in secure_write
win32_restrict_file_to_user(fname)
File “c:\users\arsh\anaconda3\envs\zerotopandas\lib\site-packages\jupyter_core\paths.py”, line 361, in win32_restrict_file_to_user
import win32api
ImportError: DLL load failed while importing win32api: The specified module could not be found.